PTL is a pragmatic personable professional provider of independent trustee and governance services.
Our award-winning team acts as professional independent trustees to corporate pension schemes and non-pensions trusts. We work closely with our clients to deliver a service that reflects their individual requirements, and achieves good outcomes for scheme members and sponsors.
Our people are our strength, and we aim to attract and retain the best. Our Client Directors are all committed governance professionals, with decades of experience in a range of pensions disciplines, who have made the conscious decision to make trusteeship a long-term career.
We adopt a collaborative team approach on all our appointments. Our Client Directors are supported by experienced managers and administrators. This structure ensures that work is carried out efficiently, at the appropriate level, and as cost-effectively as possible.
We make a point of employing individuals with different personalities and from a range of backgrounds. This means that we have someone who can fit into every client relationship and a diverse team capable of delivering a rare breadth and depth of knowledge and experience.
We aim to help our clients identify their strategic objectives, and then support them in executing that strategy. We will help you remedy the issues facing your scheme, not just contain them.
Our approach will be hands on – we can take as much work away from you as you want to delegate. We will be innovative, flexible and transparent.
At the centre of the industry
Members of our team sit on a number of industry bodies and actively contribute to public debate on pension issues. This means that we can represent our clients’ views as regulation and policy are developed, and offer early warning of impending changes that may affect your business.
Why appoint an Independent Trustee?
A good professional trustee will:
- Bring extensive knowledge and experience
- Help to mitigate conflicts of interest
- Improve the efficiency of your trustee board
- Facilitate confident decision-making
- Free up your time to focus on your business
- Ensure appropriate and cost-effective use of adviser time
- Alleviate the burden of increasingly complex legislation and regulation
- Share knowledge and understanding across trustee boards
- Act as a point of liaison between the trustee board and sponsoring employer
- Provide reassurance to your scheme members