PTL is a top-five, multi award winning provider of professional trustee and governance services, working with pension schemes and employers across the UK. Our Client Directors act as professional independent trustees to schemes ranging in size – from less than £10 million to £35 billion – and nature: DB, DC, trust and contract based. We also provide governance to a number of non-pension scheme matters. PTL’s approach is to be pragmatic, personable and professional. Professional trusteeship is a dynamic and growing part of the pensions industry, and PTL is at the vanguard of policy development and raising standards.
If you think you could fit into our culture, and add something to our team, please get in touch. We work with schemes across the country, so location can be flexible, although a base in Reading or Birmingham is preferred.
We look for energetic, dynamic and highly experienced pensions professionals. Successful candidates will:
- Have an established track record in pensions: as a trustee, adviser or as part of an in-house team
- Be comfortable taking a leadership role on their trustee boards
- Be able to work strategically and collaboratively with other trustees, employers and advisers
- Be flexible and efficient, and comfortable working as part of a team
- Have excellent communications and inter-personal skills
- Have strong knowledge of DB and DC pension schemes, governance standards and relevant legislation and regulations
- Have an eye for new opportunities – either to help our clients even more, or for new services or service areas we can work in
- Have a recognised professional qualification (FIA, law, FPMI, APMI or equivalent).