Ramona works with a number of pension schemes – hybrid, DC and DB, in her capacity as Chair or Sole Trustee. She has extensive experience of scheme funding negotiations, benefit design, reviewing and implementing investment strategies, scheme wind-up, member communications and governance matters.
She started her career in the City of London and has held roles as an investment manager and analyst. She has also held the role of Director of Investor Relations and employer-nominated trustee for a well-known high street retailer. This broad investment, corporate and pensions experience means Ramona has a keen understanding of pension issues from both the trustee and employer perspective.
- DB Funding and sponsor covenant
- DB scheme closures and restructuring
- Benefit Design
- Investment strategies and risk reduction exercises, including buy-out, for DB schemes
- Investment strategies for DC schemes, including life-styling and transfer to Master Trusts
- ESG and sustainable investment approaches
- Wider operations, design, strategy and communications
- Jewellery making
- Accredited Member of the Association of Professional Pension Trustees – AMAPPT
- MBA from Cass Business School
- Institute of Investment Management and Research (now part of CFA UK) qualified