Mark has over 30-years’ experience in pensions and for the last fifteen years has been at the forefront of innovation in the retirement market. He joined PTL to research and develop opportunities to provide more support to our clients.
As well as roles at Mercer, Sun Life Financial, Aon, and Origen Financial Services, Mark worked as Director of New Solutions for Just Plc, and as Pensions Director for North American insurer, The Hartford. He has spoken at retirement conferences for Marketforce, Infoline, Westminster and City, and the Institute of Actuaries.
Mark is passionate about the need and power of innovation to help people make the most of their pension and retirement savings. He is very keen to both hear and share any ideas on how to improve outcomes for members and retirees.
- Proposition development
- Innovation in the retirement market
- Annuities / enhanced annuities
- Retirement income solutions
- Mark has a BA in History from the University of York
- Passed the Association of Taxation Technicians exam
- Advanced Financial Planning Certificate
- Moneyfacts Innovation Award (2007)
- Professional Adviser: Best Third Way Product (2009)
- Playing the bassoon
- Classical music
- Walking and running with Bedwen, his dog