T: 03033 660103
Lesley joined PTL in September 2016 after working in the pensions industry for 17 years on a wide range of schemes spanning both the public and private sector.
Lesley has progressed in her career from working on pension administration and payroll, to work in employee benefits, project management and Trustee Secretarial roles for both DB and DC arrangements.
Immediately prior to joining PTL, Lesley worked on the closure of a DB arrangement and inception of the subsequent DC plan, then went on to project manage the DB section buy-out and full scheme wind up. Before this she for a large investment bank and assisted the Pension Scheme Trustees in dealing with a substantial corporate acquisition.
- Secretary to the Trustees
- Scheme Administration
- Project management
- Buy Out/Wind up of Schemes
- Advanced Diploma in Retirement Provision (APMI)
- PMI Award in Pension Trusteeship
- PMI Qualification in Pension Administration (QPA)
- PMI Certificate in DC Governance
- Listening to Music