T: 03033 660103
Lesley joined PTL in September 2016 after working in the pensions industry for 17 years on a wide range of schemes spanning both the public and private sector.
Lesley has progressed in her career from working on pension administration and payroll, to work in employee benefits, project management and Trustee Secretarial roles for both DB and DC arrangements.
Most recently, Lesley worked on the closure of a DB arrangement and inception of the subsequent DC plan, then went on to project manage the DB section buy out and full scheme wind up.
- Secretary to the Trustees
- Scheme Administration
- Project management
- Buy Out/Wind up of Schemes
- PMI Qualification in Advanced Diploma in Retirement Provisions (APMI)
- PMI Award in Pension Trusteeship
- Watching sport, in particular London Irish and Aston Villa
- Listening to Music