Eddie joined PTL in July 2011, having worked in the Corporate Benefits market for over 28 years, gaining a wide knowledge of Corporate Pensions and Group Risk Insurance. In his role as Manager, he assists our clients in running their pension schemes in an efficient and compliant way whilst helping them to secure their long term strategic objectives.
He began his career with Norwich Union (now Aviva), working in the branch network, dealing with the administration and support of the full range of Corporate Pension Schemes, Death in Service and Group Income Protection Schemes.
Eddie then joined the Heath Lambert Group (now Gallagher) in 1996 providing client support on Corporate Pension and Benefit products as well as managing an administration team, which focused on delivering a high level of service and assistance to clients.
- Defined Benefit Schemes
- Defined Contribution Schemes
- Section 615(6) International Retirement Benefit Schemes
- PPF and FAS cases
- Group Risk Benefits
Awards & Qualifications:
- The Pensions Management Institute Award in Pension Trusteeship (Defined Contribution and Defined Benefit Schemes)
- The Chartered Insurance Institute Financial Planning Certificate
- The Chartered Insurance Institute Group Risk Exam
- Family life
Find out more about Eddie