Debbie’s role as a Pensions Manager at PTL utilises her wide knowledge of scheme administration and liaising with all scheme advisers to be efficient at managing ongoing schemes as well as managing schemes through the winding up process, whether being bought out separately or through the PPF. Debbie also brings good Trustee Secretarial skills to her clients.
Debbie joined PTL in 2002 and has gained over 28 years pension experience and is a Fellow of the Pensions Management Institute. She has worked for leading organisations including the charity sector, Mercer where she was a team leader and PriceWaterhouseCoopers LLP.
- Wide experience of managing schemes which are winding up both for defined benefit and defined contribution schemes, including PPF schemes.
- Experience of schemes requiring Compromise Agreements
- Attendance at Trustee meetings and providing Trustee secretarial skills.
- Experience of schemes which have undergone data reviews and managing the results and communication to members where benefits have had to be changed.
- Previously acted as team leader in a large pensions administration department at Mercers
- Fellow of the Pensions Management Institute
- Church and raising funds for charities
- 3 teenage children, who keep her busy at home leaving a little time to relax and read books, one favourite being ’10 minute time out for Mums’.