We have an exciting opportunity to join a leading professional trustee firm, in a dynamic and increasingly important area of pensions governance. PTL is a top five provider of professional trustee and governance services, working with pension schemes and employers across the UK. We are looking for a motivated and talented individual to join our growing team.
Manager – Birmingham office
Our team of Managers is an integral part of PTL’s trusteeship and governance offering. The role is a varied one, and you will be working closely with PTL Client Directors to support them in their trustee duties and ensure that we deliver an excellent service at all times.
Among a varied range of governance duties, you will:
- Work with Client Directors to make sure that the right things are done at the right time, in the right way for each of our clients
- Liaise with our clients and their advisers to ensure the governance of their pension schemes is of the highest calibre, and compliant with rules, regulation and relevant standards
- Perform general pension scheme management duties and client relationship management
- In some cases deliver trustee secretarial services
- Deliver excellent service to our clients at all times.
The successful candidate will:
- Be self-motivated, flexible and efficient
- Have excellent communications and inter-personal skills
- Be highly organised and demonstrate attention to detail
- Have excellent knowledge of DB and DC pension schemes, governance standards and relevant legislation and regulations
- Have a recognised pension qualification or be working towards one.
Competitive salary in line with experience.
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 15 March 2019.
For more information about PTL and what we do, please visit: www.ptluk.com.