We have an exciting opportunity to join a leading professional trustee firm, in a dynamic and increasingly important area of pensions governance. PTL is a top five provider of professional trustee and governance services, working with pension schemes and employers across the UK. We are looking for a motivated and talented individual to join our growing team.
Administrator – London office (City)
In addition to general office administration duties, you will:
- Assist PTL Client Directors and Managers in their pension trustee and governance work
- Deal with phone calls, diary management and billing
- Assist managers with running a scheme diary for each client where one isn’t reliably being run by another party.
- Set up new client relationships and perform requisite due diligence work
- Undertake any scheme specific work as required.
This is a client-facing role, and the successful candidate will:
- Be self-motivated, flexible and efficient
- Have excellent inter-personal skills
- Be organised and demonstrate attention to detail
- Knowledge of pension schemes and pensions governance is preferable.
Competitive salary in line with experience.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com by 15 March 2019.
For more information about PTL and what we do, please visit: www.ptluk.com.