Along with many other businesses in the UK at the moment, PTL is taking all appropriate measures to ensure the health and safety of our team, and to ensure we have the processes in place to continue to provide the service that our clients expect.
Our Business Continuity Plans are reviewed regularly in the normal course of our business. Since the risks of the C-19 coronavirus emerged, our Management Team has reviewed our contingency plans to ensure we are sufficiently prepared to deal with the risks involved.
The Management Team is continuing to monitor the evolving situation on a daily basis and providing regular updates to our team.
- PTL is following the advice issued by the Government and Public Health England.
- We have communicated guidance to our team on best practice and will continue to keep them informed as the situation evolves.
- PTL has offices in four cities across the UK and our infrastructure also allows our entire team to work from home securely with remote access.
- PTL is essentially a paperless business. Our IT infrastructure and telephones are all cloud based and all users work within a secure Citrix environment, whether they are in the office or accessing remotely. Our team all have access to telephone and video conference calling, enabling them to run meetings remotely. Documents can be produced and sent for signature electronically.
- We have made contingency plans to deal with an outbreak of the virus within our business or the lockdown of one of our offices.
PTL will continue to strive to ensure that the quality and standard of service we provide to our clients will be maintained during these unpredictable times.